Our friends at Bedrock Data recently published this brilliant Marketo Power Users series I wanted to make sure to share.
For this interview series, Zak Pines, VP Marketing at Bedrock Data sat down with the crème de la crème, the best of the best, the who’s who of the Marketo Community and asked them about their Marketo and marketing operations best practices. The results will arm you with the essentials to set up your Marketo as a closed loop marketing machine.
Here are the top takeaways from the interviews:
- Define your Lead Lifecycle stages
- Tag your Lead sources across the Buyer Journey
- Define standards for bringing data into Marketo
- Score your leads based on target profile and prospect behavior
- Leverage Marketo programs and tokens to scale your operations
- Ensure you have a top-notch bi-directional Marketo-CRM integration to stay aligned with sales
- Close the loop with feedback from your downstream systems
Learn from Perkuto’s Marketo Power Users
We’re proud that Perkuto’s very own Solution Architects and Marketo Champions Justin Norris and Paul Wilson were part of this series!
Paul is Perkuto’s DCRM unicorn and shares his tips on scoring and tracking behaviors for better insight into your customer’s buying behavior.
Justin is our Marketo mastermind and 2x Marketo Champion talks about controlling order of operations (He recently wrote a very insightful post on this topic.) and the importance of having defined revenue stages.
Whether you’re just getting getting started with Marketo, or you’re a Marketo Expert – I’m sure you will enjoy the read.
For more Marketo best practices, download the Marketo Program Cookbook for program perfection.